Print Friendly, PDF & Email

One central phone number

13 6992

TasWater website

TasWater is your local water and sewerage service provider. Their priority is to make sure you receive safe tap water and your sewage is removed effectively from your property.

A certificate of certifiable works is most likely required when building on a serviced site, with sewer and water. TasWater authority approval is possibly required.

A building and plumbing exemption can be submitted if your development does not require TasWater authority approval. The exemption form outlines the requirements to be met.

‘Click Here’ for all relevant application forms.

For more information, relevant to each region click on the icon’s below. Shortcut to the forms also featured.